In today's article, let's learn together about tools to help website speed checker for website development!
Website Speed Test Free
In my opinion, website speed is one of the main factors that we need to pay attention to when building and designing websites for the following reasons:
- Make an impression and enhance the user experience: The first benefit of a fast website is to make a great first impression on users and customers because They don't have to wait long to read the content on your website. There is a statistic that about 40% of users will exit on the web when load time is greater than 3s. The ideal page load speed is around from 1.8 to 2.7s.
- Improve conversions: When your website loads slowly, the user has to wait to interact with the site will cause discomfort, thereby increasing the conversion rate. goods will be lower. According to statistics 70% of shoppers will not return when the website loads too slowly and the sales website with high revenue has a faster load time than the competitor website about 26%.
- Better Device Access: Mobile devices often have limited memory and processing speed. Therefore, the fast loading website can reach more customers on mobile devices.
- Effect on Google rankings: Although not too big, this is also a factor in evaluating your website on Google rankings.
- Influencing future online business: As you know, slow page loading speed will affect the conversion rate of customers. Therefore, the website speed test will help you analyze the server's load capacity, thereby calculating the cost and time to upgrade the website when the number of users grows rapidly in the future.
Page Speed Ranking Factor
To test website speed, these tools will analyze some key attributes such as :
- Time to First Byte: The time between when the browser sent the page request and the first information returned by the server.
- Speed test on many popular browsers and locations around the world.
- Check image format and size, font...
- Find large files that slow down page load.
- Test and parse HTTP headers.
- How long the user can interact with the website.
Google PageSpeed Insights
Google PageSpeed Insights makes it possible to generate performance reports for your website on mobile and desktop devices for free. It also identifies factors that affect page load speed and provides solutions to those problems. Site speed will be scaled out on a 100-point scale with:
- over 90 is fine
- between 50 and 90 is considered to be in need of improvement.
- under 50 is considered poor.
Pingdom Website Speed Test
Pingdom Website Speed Test helps you fully analyze the factors affecting the speed of the website for programmers and webmasters. Also you can check on many different geographical locations such as Asia, Europe, North America...
WebPagetest is a tool developed by AOL and made open source in 2008 under the BSD license. It allows you to perform simple to advanced website speed tests such as performing multi-step tests, video recording of displayed content over time, website solution recommendations, image optimization tools...
Keycdn Tool is a website speed test tool on 10 different locations around the world. It allows you to test any page without quantity limitation. One thing I like about this tool is the way to display data with a chart to make it easier for us to visualize and understand.
GTmetrix is a pingdom-like tool that allows you to quickly and easily test website speed. Some of the good points I find in this tool is that it allows you to choose geographic location, browser, line speed ... to check the website, but it will limit some options (if you want to open all options then you need to upgrade to the pro package).
Other Website Speed Test Tools
Sucuri Loadtime Tester
I hope the article will provide you with useful mobile website speed test for web development and if you have any questions just send an email, I will respond as soon as possible. I hope you continue to support the site so that I can write more good articles. Have a nice day!