You Don't Know JS
- Understanding the basics JS platforms like variables, operators, boolean logic, functions, arrays...
- How to use async.
- Share your experience during real project development.
- Share how to think and solve problems like a real programmer.
- Provides JS interview questions and exercises.
- Understand DOM management with JS.
- Learn to write and use arrays, conditional structures, variables...
- Apply what you've learned into building the actual project.
- Master common programming algorithms.
- Improve problem solving.
- Introduction to Big O Notation.
- Analyze the performance of arrays and objects.
- Give exercises to train your mind and review what you've learned.
- Introduction to object-oriented programming.
- How to use .call(), .apply (), .bind().
- Learn about async features, modules, JS data structures.
- Learn hoisting, "this"...
- Discover how JS works and its core principles.
- Practice your knowledge through examples practical examples.
- Learn how to manage the DOM.
- Build real projects.
- Learn how to use Promises and Async/Await.
- Understand ES6 features.
- How to convert ES5 to ES6.
- A guide to the difference between the 'rest' and 'spread' operators.
- 15 Website To Learn Coding for Beginners
- Best Websites to Learn Coding for Free
- Free Coding Practice Sites
- Best YouTube Channel to Learn Web Development for Beginners