In this article, I will introduce the best Udemy courses online learn web wevelopment for programmers.
Best Full Stack Development Course
Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS
This course will help you practice building real projects using HTML and CSS.
- Learn important CSS concepts like box model, positioning, flexbox, CSS Grid...
- Learn to create beautiful web design and keeping up web design trends.
- Plan, design, build, test and optimize a website.
- Introduce common components and layout patterns in web design.
- Practice HTML CSS with 10 real projects.
- Read documents, debug, build responsive for mobile screens...
The Complete 2022 Web Development Bootcamp
- Suitable for beginners learning programming.
- One of the top web programming courses on Udemy.
- Provides practice exercises.
- With a learning time of about 12 weeks, you will have enough knowledge to become a full stack developer.
- Learn how to build real projects.
The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0
- Learn about new web technologies like HTML5, CSS3, and Python
- Build websites with jQuery, PHP 7, MySQL 5, and Twitter Bootstrap.
- How to build a blog and ecommerce website with Wordpress.
- Use API to connect website with Google Maps and Facebook.
- Provides exercises to help you practice.
- Learn how a website works.
The Web Developer Bootcamp 2022
The most subscribed web programming course on Udemy. The only course you need to learn web development - HTML, CSS, JS, Node...
- Use Postman to test API.
- Use Express and MongoDB to build backend for website.
- Create single page applications with AJAX.
- Learn how to think and solve problems when you have problems in programming.
- Recognize and prevent website security issues like SQL-Injection, XSS...
- Create Node modules.
- Use npm to manage packages in your project.
- Deploy website and use cloud databases.
- Tools for js like NPM, Parcel, Babel and ES6 modules.
- Learn about ES6+ like arrow functions, destructuring, spread operator...
- Learn how to research, find solutions when facing difficult problems in programming.
- Use Git for web development.
Advanced CSS and Sass
If you already have basic knowledge of HTML and CSS, you should choose this course because it will give you advanced knowledge of using CSS properties like flexbox, CSS Grid, design responsiveness, and Sass.
- How to create responsive images with HTML, CSS to improve website performance.
- Build website layout with flexbox, CSS Grid.
- Optimizing CSS using BEM, how to write reusable code, how to design components...
- Use SVG and video in website.
- How to create CSS animations with @keyframes, transitions and animations.
- Responsive design using media queries, compare advantages and disadvantages of em and rem units...
- Learn how CSS works.
- How to use Sass: variables, nesting, partials, imports, mixins, functions, extends...
- Practice building real projects.
If you are a beginner and want to learn programming, you should choose this course. Because it will help you understand of general knowledge such as:
- How to choose the right programming language for your goals.
- Learn about technology trends in the world such as responsive design, PaaS systems, Hybrid apps...
- Detailed explanation of frontend, backend and fullstack.
- Understand the fundamentals of how computers work and modern web technologies.
- Introduction important content in programming.
- Learn about frameworks and APIs.
- How to learn programming effectively.
50 Projects In 50 Days
- Learn to think and solve problems.
- Modern styling with flexbox, CSS animations, custom properties.
Ultimate Web Designer & Web Developer Course
This course will focus on web design knowledge for front-end developers and web designers.
- Use Figma, Adobe XD, and Photoshop tools to design and prototype for the web.
- Learn design UI and UX.
- Learn web design fundamentals for beginners.
- Practice designing and building 23 website projects.
- Choose right font for website content.
- Learn the process of creating a website in specific steps such as planning, designing and building responsive website.
- Learn buy a domain name and website hosting.
The course provides you with complete knowledge of Git source control.
- Learn the key concepts of the Git source control system.
- Manage files with Git (move, rename, delete) and update files managed outside of Git.
- Basic Git commands needed to start new project.
- How to install Git.
- Create and fork repositories on GitHub and push changes back after working after working on them locally.
- Compare the different states in Git and compare between branches and commits.
- Best Places To Learn HTML CSS Free
- Website To Learn Coding for Beginners
- Best Websites to Learn Coding for Free
- 42 Place To Learn Web Design
- 26 Place To Learn Website Development
I hope the article will provide best web development courses for beginners and if you have any questions, just send an email and I will respond as soon as possible. I hope you continue to support the site so that I can write more good articles. Have a nice day!